TourInfo magazine has prepared a set of recipes suggested by chefs of participant restaurants and cafes.
Dragon Garden Restaurant Chef: Narek Hovakimyan
- Chicken breast-300 g
- Bell pepper-100 g
- Egg white-1
- Starch- 30 g
- Onion- 70 g
- Soy sauce- 10 ml
- Tomato paste- 60 g
- Korean salt- 0.5 tbsp.
- Garlic- 10 g
- Chicken bouillon- 50 ml
- Grinned spicy pepper-0.5 tbsp
- Chinese spicy sauce- 100 g
- Water- 80 ml
- Chop the chicken breast.
- Add the egg white, starch, soy sauce and mix.
- Cut the bell pepper into small square pieces.
- Heat the oil and roast the seasoned chicken breast. Add the bell pepper.
- Roast the garlic, add tomato paste, soy sauce, Chinese spicy sauce, chicken bouillon, salt, Korean salt, grinned spicy pepper and water. Stir as soon as you get a thick sauce.
- Add the sauce to the roasted breast.