Within the framework of partnership with Yerevan Food festival, TourInfo magazine has prepared a set of recipes suggested by chefs of various restaurants and cafes.
Yerevan Food Fest will take place on the 23th of September in English Park, Yerevan.
Raffaello restaurant’s Chef Davit Harutyunyan suggests:
- Avocado- 100 g
- Quinoa- 50g
- Fresh mozzarella- 100 g
- Tomato- 100 g
- Lemon- 50g
- Olive oil- 20g
- Start boiling the quinoa in salted water and, when completely cooked, set aside to cool down.
- Remove the pulp from the avocado and cut it into small cubes.
- Cut the mozzarella and tomato into small cubes and mix with avocado.
- Season it with salt, extra virgin olive oil and fresh lemon juice.
- Fill the avocado with the mixture and decorate with rucola leaves.
- You can add balsamic vinegar reduction according to taste.