TourInfo magazine has prepared a set of recipes suggested by chefs of various restaurants and cafes.
Raffaello restaurant’s Chef Davit Harutyunyan suggests:
- Avocado- 100 g
- Quinoa- 50g
- Fresh mozzarella- 100 g
- Tomato- 100 g
- Lemon- 50g
- Olive oil- 20g
- Start boiling the quinoa in salted water and, when completely cooked, set aside to cool down.
- Remove the pulp from the avocado and cut it into small cubes.
- Cut the mozzarella and tomato into small cubes and mix with avocado.
- Season it with salt, extra virgin olive oil and fresh lemon juice.
- Fill the avocado with the mixture and decorate with rucola leaves.
- You can add balsamic vinegar reduction according to taste.