- Tap water is drinkable, also drinking fountains/pulpulak/ can be found in the streets
- The majority of Armenians speak English and Russian languages
- Driving rules are similar to international ones.
- Groceries open at 9:00, close at 20:00-22:00, but there are 24/7 supermarkets as well.
- Smoking is not allowed in public places.
- Throwing or leaving litter in public places is forbidden. Use trash cans.
- Armenia is a low-cost country to live pretty well for under 1000 USD
- The first country having adopted Christianity as a state religion in 301 AD
- Country has 300 days of sunshine
The mountainous country is a best place to paraglide
World class opera costs nearly 6 USD
The Dram is the Armenian national currency. Paper notes are issued in denominations of 500, 1.000, 5.000, 10.000, 20.000 and 100000 dram banknotes that and 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500 coins. Foreign bank notes can be exchanged at local banks and exchange counters.
Highest Mountain Peak: Aragats (4,095 meters), Holy Mountain of Noah: Ararat
This is a country of Chess
The country of the World’s oldest winery